We have an exciting opportunity for a Data & Development focused professional to join a highly technical and multi-disciplined team that is responsible for the development of bespoke applications, system integration's, reporting & data migrations for a global business.
You'd be working across their global SQL estate as well as taking a lead in their journey towards Azure - taking an active lead to utilise SaaS and iPaaS offerings whilst striving to build cutting edge Data Platform solutions within Azure.
- Responsible for the full Development lifecycle including design's and modelling
- Database migrations from on-prem to the cloud
- Database migrations & integration's including the use of APIs
- Back end software development & programming
- Implementing and supporting iPaaS and SaaS.
- Monitoring of data applications and data integration's with proactive and automated maintenance.
- Availability, recoverability and performance of data applications within our estate.
- Adopting a continuous improvement methodology and delivering a best in class service to the business.
- Stakeholder management and project delivery.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience with SQL Server, exposure to Azure SQL servers & databases is desired
- Advanced T-SQL skills
- Strong experience with SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SSMS
- An understanding around Azure technologies - from self study or commercial experience
- Experience or an understanding around API, SOAP, REST
- Some experience working on data integration's or migrations from one service to another
- Any experience with the following is desired yet not essential; PowerShell, C#, .NET, Core, ASP.Net, CSS, HTML
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make a real difference to a company, you will be an integral part of their transformation programme for this reputable and growing business.
Offering a large amount of training, the only essential requirement is a strong SQL skill set with a drive and attitude towards learning and progressing
Currently fully remote, in the future this role will continue to be flexible and adopt a hybrid home / office working pattern.
Please click apply now or email email@example.com for more details!