Senior Software Engineer - Financial Services
A large Financial services organisation based in Derby is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with .NET, C# and Micro services experience. The organisation is offering the Senior Developer £45,000 - £55,000 + a benefits package including share options
The organisation are doing extremely well in the current climate, are very financially secure with a Development pipeline set for the next 2-3 years. They are investing large amounts of money into the technology & software department so this is a great time to get on board as they continue to scale.
As the Senior Software Engineer you will be working within and taking a senior position within a newly formed scrum team, playing a critical role in building the companies next gen of client-focused software built with microservices.
Important skills include:
- 5+ year's experience as a software engineer using .NET Core / ASP.Net
- Microservices based architecture experience
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases
- Cloud experience with AWS is desirable (Azure / GCP also fine)
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
If you are interested in this position and would like to see the full spec please apply within or email your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 694 0731