The candidate will assist with the delivery and analysis of the Group's actuarial reporting requirements (Solvency II, IFRS, EV, risk-based capital metrics and reinsurance reporting) and lead the development and enhancement of these actuarial reporting metrics.
The successful candidate will have a number of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Develop and improve the reporting processes used for actuarial reporting and analysis purposes, and manage the delivery of these improvements
- Represent the team and provide actuarial expertise to define actuarial requirements on projects and change programme initiatives
- Produce the actuarial information required to support the Group's internal and external reporting of Solvency II, IFRS, Economic Capital and Embedded Value, as well as the information required for planning & analysis of these metrics
- Develop and maintain the Group-wide methodology to be deployed in actuarial systems
- Support senior stakeholders to set the bases required for actuarial reporting and analysis purposes
- Ensure timely testing of the tools developed by the Actuarial Systems team for actuarial reporting and analysis purposes
In order to apply you must have
- A proven track record in decision-making
- Leadership and influencing skills, with past experience of driving change/transformation and an ability to lead highly skilled individuals
- Previous experience in Actuarial Reporting
If you are interested to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.