One of Asias biggest and most successful insurance businesses are looking for a highly skilled actuary to join their IFRS17 program in a broad regional capacity.
You will work closely with the multiple work streams across all the LBU's to allow smooth transition production and parallel run. As a senior manager you will also be involved in dispersing the IFRS17 resources post implementation.
You will be responsible for;
- Supporting the development and final changes to the methodology specifications
- Review practical application guidance assessments from the local business units
- Advise and consult the local BU IFRS17 leads to resolve any issues
- Input on the transition assumption setting
- Support on the parallel run activities
They are looking for;
- Qualified or near qualified Actuary
- Knowledge of IFRS17 or relevant reporting basis (i.e. IFRS4, EV, EC etc)
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to interact and influence stakeholders of multiple levels
For more information, please reach out to Abbi at email@example.com