This leading insurance business has a very strong governance culture and forward-thinking approach to managing risk. They are seeking an experienced Internal Audit Senior Manager to support the Head of Internal Audit. You will enjoy an excellent work life balance as part of a friendly, high performance team and there is no travelling required.
You will be reporting to the Head of Internal Audit and you will be responsible for the planning, developing, executing and review of audit assignments. This will involve identifying control weaknesses and making recommendations; developing audit plans and programs; overseeing the team's execution of audits; finalising reports for review by the Chief Internal Auditor; managing the follow-up with auditees and ensuring that audit operating standards are met.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience within the financial services sector
- Candidates from the Big 4 with a portfolio of clients within financial services are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of the insurance sector would be advantageous
- Strong risk mindset and ability to identify risk
- Proven ability to manage teams on audit assignments
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills