The role is focused on leading the development and implementation of FX process and IT Developments to deliver a consistent and scalable solution across a number of locations. The role will therefore require engagement and close co-ordination with representatives from impacted businesses, IT Developers and the related support team. It will be necessary to identify and manage dependencies across a number of business areas and support functions.
- Strong (formal) business analysis/project management capability and experience in the context of a markets business is desirable.
- Does not need formal PRINCE II/6 Sigma qualifications.
- An understanding of FX, in the context of the front to back operation of a Markets business.
- Knowledge of the roles, interactions and responsibilities of banking functions
- Clear communication and ability to produce focused analysis and related artifacts
- Good time management and ability to structure own work is important - should be a motivated self-starter.
- Ability to challenge and lead others to deliver - ability to drive consensus and buy-in using the facts of an issue/situation.
- Needs to quickly establish credibility with business, functional face-offs and stakeholders.
- Needs to form strong, constructive relationship with key individuals who will help drive and assist in data gathering, analysis, planning an implementation. Ability to coordinate across business areas, functions and regions