If you are a Security Engineer for several years and would like to change your current situation to join an international company, dynamic and in expansion; this job is made for you!
This company is a major actor in the insurance sector and will offer you a job in their Security Team.
Being part of this team will mean involvement and evolution in your career inside this company, so you will have the possibility to be trained and evolve in your career. So, you will have the chance to evolve in a sociable and fun environment.
They will offer you a permanent position to have stability, they pay attention to the balance between your work and your personal life, thanks to homeworking and flexibility.
Security Engineer - Your mission
- You will join the Security Team to deal with Technologies like Checkpoint, F5, etc.
- Advise and work with the Cybersecurity division
- Support and assist all the different activities and training in link with your expertise
Security Engineer - Your Profile
- Between 3 to 5 years of experience in IT Security
- Good knowledge in Information Security
- Experience with Checkpoint, F5, etc.
- Good knowledge of English and French or Dutch
- You are social, open-minded, good contact with people and Team-Spirit
Security Engineer - The Offer
- An attractive salary package up to 60K (depending on your experience)
- A company car
- Meal Vouchers (8 euro) + Eco Voucher
- Insurance company + Hospital Insurance (Complete)
- 26 days of holiday
- A permanent position
- Flexible hours
- Nice on boarding with your colleagues