Our client is seeking an Operational Risk Associate Director to join their growing Dublin office.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build relationships and lead on assignments covering a broad spectrum of organisations within the Financial Services industry, including:
- Asset Management
- Payment Institutions
- Deliver internal audit engagements to regulated clients using internal audit methodology, project management and subject matter expertise skills
- Provide risk management, regulatory, controls assurance advice and expertise to clients, in a consulting capacity or as part of an outsourced or co-sourced arrangement;
- Act as the lead for fieldwork assignments involving multiple team members and client deliverables;
- Work closely with client management, up to and including board-level directors;
- Prepare detailed reports outlining project deliverables and where relevant professional recommendations; and
- Assist the management team in strategic business development activities, including identifying client needs, opportunities and working on proposals for new business.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- Previous Risk experience
- Ideally a professional qualification
- Financial Services experience