An Application Owner is responsible for ensuring a secure and stable application (or service or system or platform). Partners with Business Owners(s), Production Support and Application Developers to deliver on this responsibility. The App Owner puts an "IT face" to the application.
- Holds the ultimate accountability for incidents, problems, requests, and changes that impact the application and its end users. Leverages ServiceNow to track and manage impacts.
- Partners with Business Owner(s) to prioritize scope (backlogs) including enhancements, upgrades, and maintenance of any new feature, functionality, bugs, etc. Understands and aligns with the business objectives and deliverables and executes against them.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Application Narrative, alignment with Pillar Narratives, and ensuring all controls are followed including segregation of duties, logical security, physical security, recertifications, etc. Performs walkthroughs with Internal Audit and External Auditors during the annual recertification.
- Manages vendor partners involved in the support / maintenance of the application (if applicable), including measuring performance, compliance (NDA, MSA, SOW), procurement lifecycle, invoicing, security and data protection due diligence, etc.
- Scales with vendors partners where we need additional capacity in specific IT skill sets and cannot hire FTEs.