For a Shipping Company, I'm looking for a Product / Project Specialist in Turin, which mission is to recommend and facilitate the design, development, testing, roll out, run and evolutions of OneVision Agency modules, to meet the company's strategic objectives and business requirements.
He/she contributes with the Scrum Team and provides support throughout the entire rollout life cycle to ensure that the product meets company's goals, business needs and requirements.
- Contribute to the definition of the Product Backlog
- Contribute and/or animate pre-grooming sessions with Business
- Contribute to the Product Vision
- Participate to the Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective ceremonies
- Participate to the Product Backlog grooming meetings
- Contribute to the establishment of user stories acceptance Criteria
- Support the Development Team in a daily basis to bring all details needed by the Developers; provide specifications or descriptions of the User Stories.
- Manage the dependencies of the Product Backlog with other Products.
- Contribute to the Definition of Done for the sprint(s)
As tester (in the sprint)
- Design and structure the test plan, test cases in relation to product backlog items
- Pick a user-story from the product backlog that should be tested and build test plan
- Help in refining the requirements (the user stories) by contributing to acceptance tests
- Share with Scrum Team testing best practices
- Execute tests
- Record the results and share with the Scrum Team
As product specialist (in preparing roll out/releases)
- Be an active contributor in the development of training material, processes documentation and Gap Analysis, for production release as well as for migration and transition.
- Support the Key Users in testing activities, providing guidance and listening to their enquiries.
- Post Go Live support, with end users and with Development/Support teams; problem solving with sense of urgency.
- Experience in SCRUM teams in similar or Scrum Master role
- Previous support experience for Windows services and APIs
- Understanding client-server application architecture
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2018 configuration
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Proficiency in usage of SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience in software configuration and testing
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Understanding of IT security concepts