(Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer)
My client develops business software that helps customers to conduct their core business easily and efficiently.
Because you already have a lot of experience, you know your tasks very well. It is a matter of course for you to get involved in new customer projects. You take on new requirements and develop solutions with one of our well-rehearsed Scrum team that inspire customers. For this you form the interface between our customers and the development team. You are responsible for ensuring that the requirements are correctly understood and implemented based on user stories. You are the professional sparring partner in the team and accompany your story through the iterative development process through to acceptance. You present the implemented features to our customers on a regular basis. In connection with your work, you are happy to agree to visit our customers on site.
- 3 - 5 years experience as a Product Owner
- in-depth experience in business analysis or requirements engineering
- Experience as a Scrum Product Owner and in agile software development
- Conceptual and analytical approach
- Higher degree (e.g. BSc / MAS) in computer science / business informatics
- Fluent German and English
- Further training in requirements engineering or in business analysis
Please get in touch for more information.