Patent Attorney - Technology/Software/AI/Electronic Engineering) - up to 3 years PQE - London/Remote working
A Patent Attorney with a Technology sector bias is required for a growing practice in London. The Patent team is in its infancy and growing quickly, they have a start up feel with fantastic internal progression. If you're looking for opposition, appeals & contentious work then please get in touch.
You will work autonomously and as part of a team, in which you will be ever supported in this immensely inclusive environment.
You will have the opportunity to develop your own client base and must have the ability to work directly with clients.
- Nearly Qualified Patent Attorney to 3 years PQE - (recent finals candidates welcomed)
- Experience of working within a Technology Private practice on both contentious and non-contentious matters - drafting, filing and prosecution
- Experience within Electronic Engineering, Software, Artificial Intelligence
- Demonstrable experience in Opposition or appeals
- Physics or engineering background desirable
For more information please contact Alex George on 0203 8619 213 or email@example.com