On behalf of our client, a global top 10 practice, we are keen to speak with senior accounting professionals with extensive experience in the asset management industry.
Due to continued growth of the department, our client is recruiting a Senior Accounting professional with extensive asset management experience to work as part of an experienced and multinational team across 4 key areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self starting, experienced financial reporting manager to join a high performing FAAS team within a top 10 practice.
Our client is one of the fastest growing firms in Ireland that focuses their time on growth with continued depth and strength of services offered to their increasing global client base.
This role will be reporting to directors and partners within the business unit, and will require you to have extensive experience across all areas of asset management including, but not limited to technical accounting, business development, audit and financial reporting.
The role will demand rigorous project management, clear communication among the team, senior management and clients, deep knowledge of the asset management industry and excellent technical ability.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, self starting, mature, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
This team operates across service lines including effective financial reporting, business process outsourcing, audit and statutory account production
- Possess relevant qualifications with 5+ years PQE
- Experience in a top 10 practice essential
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge with strong understanding of GAAP/IFRS
- Demonstrated history of large scale financial projects
- Excellent communication, report and writing skills
- Experience/understanding of various fund types/structures such as UCITs, ICAVs, REITs, SPVs advantageous
- Have a passion for client satisfaction and efficiency with experience in achieving operational excellence, transition management and remediation
If this role sounds like it might suit you, email your CV to Jack.Kennedy@weareoliverjames.com or if you would like more information or a general chat about other opportunities, call (01) 571 9485 for more information at any time.