For one of my clients based in the Walloon Brabant I'm looking for a junior-medior system and network administrator who will work independently in an IT team.
This company is in the manufacturing/ agri-food sector. They have a strong market in 110 countries around the world. This is a promise of a stable company and so a long-term relationship.
If you join this company, you will be chosen to be part of a project and team; for them, the atmosphere at work is essential and that is why soft skills are also important.
This company is international that will let you work on bigger project and speak with people around the world. And so be in contact with different culture and way to work.
This company wants an independent person who is flexible and can handle problems, that let you the possibility of work at home 2 to 3 days a week and travel to a different country ( 15%).
This company is stable and in continual expansion, that will let you the long-term possibility to evolve.
JUNIOR/MEDIOR SYSTEM-NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR - The job :
- You will have to handle the support and administration of the network and system with your 2 managers, one based in Belgium the other in the USA.
- You will implement and maintain system and application
- You will develop and maintain the information technology infrastructure
- You will develop and maintain the enterprise project
- You will manage and help in the different project come from around the world
- You will train and support users
- You will communicate will the IT team and do the documentation for the technical and business audiences
- You will be part of modern and big infrastructure
JUNIOR/MEDIOR SYSTEM-NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR -Your Profile:
- Fluent English (mandatory) German is a plus
- 3+ years of technical experience in System and network
- Experience in Microsoft, Active Directory, VMware, Systems Center, Remote Desktop.
- A flexible person who is OK to travel (15%)
JUNIOR/MEDIOR SYSTEM-NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR - The offer :
- A nice salary up to 60k (depending on your profile and your experience)
- A company Car - Fuel card
- Laptop and phone
- Meal Voucher 8 euro
- Insurance group + DKV
- Flexible work hours
- Teleworking ( 2-3 days outside coronavirus)
- To work in a team-spirit company
- Work in an international company
- Be independent in your work
If you are interested to know more about this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact Amandine.email@example.com or by phone: 02 588 00 82