Our client is currently seeking to hire an experience Fund Accountant/Financial Reporting Associate to join them as a Investment Fund Consultant.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Review of financial statements of investment funds and fund management companies, both UCITS and AIFMD regulated;
- Liaising with Fund Administrators and Auditors regarding the oversight of the audit process of investment funds;
- Completion of Annex IV reporting for investment funds & the KBA ManCo;
- Completion of VAT returns for investment funds;
- Production of monthly or quarterly accounts for fund management companies;
- Undertaking ad hoc duties in respect of the governance and compliance of investment funds & the KBA ManCo with the relevant regulations.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience in Financial Services
- Knowledge of UCITS & AIFMD
The opportunity to join this growing organisation whilst being well rewarded