This leading financial services business has a very strong governance culture and forward-thinking approach to managing risk. They are seeking an experienced Internal Manager to join their friendly and experienced team. This is a superb opportunity to join an employer of choice and enjoy a dynamic and progressive environment.
You will be reporting to the Head of Internal Audit and you will be responsible for the execution of audit assignments. This will involve identifying control weaknesses and making recommendations; finalising reports for review and managing the follow-up with auditees and ensuring that audit operating standards are met.
- At least 5 years of relevant audit experience within the financial services sector (either internal or external audit)
- Candidates from the Big 4 with a portfolio of clients within financial services are encouraged to apply
- Strong risk mindset and ability to identify risk
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills