Head of Digital Optimisation (Financial Services / Call Centre) - Remote
An exciting Digital financial services business with offices across the UK and Ireland are recruiting for a Head of Digital Optimisation to help them on their mission to redfine the consumer finance experience. This is a key role to asses the current call centre operations, to propose changes to digitise, strip out cost and improve the customer experience.
Candidates must have a Lean / Six Sigma background and previously digitised operations, ideally in financial services however the business is considering candidates from various industries. The role will manage a team of 3 people initially.
This is a remote role which would require some minimal travel to offices.
As a change and optimisation expert you'll be a go to point for many exciting opportunities to drive the business forward and to make sure that all of our customers walk away smiling after every interaction with the business.
Responsibilities / Skills -
- Creating, developing, and delivering a varied roadmap of optimisation & change
- Analysing data and problems to create opportunities to innovate to ensure that the Customer Experience and Operations are truly "Made Simple"
- Leading multiple projects and initiatives, with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, to make the optimisation and magic happen
- Balancing the needs of the customer, the company, and our regulators to push the boundaries and revolutionise the customer experience
- Acting as an SME in strategic projects to ensure that Operations is effectively engaged and that it is ready to support and deliver new initiatives
- Collaborating with and facilitating others to ensure that we're all on the same page and that our approach is truly optimised
- Delivering change through adaptable project management and strong control
- Ensuring that change plans are prioritised and managed to maximise opportunity and budget
Experience & Qualifications required:
- Experience of how data driven innovation and technology can optimise the Customer Experience and optimise operational delivery
- Experience of leading projects, and making things happen
- Strong delivery approach, including the ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision within a dynamic team environment
- A hunger and excitement to work for a fast-growing business
- Well-developed verbal and written communications skills, including dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- You've got a strong track record of being committed to achieving success in an academic and professional setting
For further details or a conversation regarding the role and business please apply