Sei un/a Growth Hacker con esperienza di almeno 5 anni? Sei alla ricerca di un contesto dinamico ed in rapida crescita?
Una delle più prestigiose realtà FinTech, Credimi, sta cercando te!
Applica qui per non perdere questa opportunità!
Use this link to apply: https://apply.workable.com/credimi/j/99B218B551/
Credimi is an exceptionally high growth FinTech startup.
Founded in 2017, Credimi is the largest enterprise digital lender in continental Europe and reached more than EUR 500 million funded since inception.
We are now seeking for a Growth Hacker who will accelerate the scale up of Credimi, focusing on digital channels and analytics, working as an advisor to all business functions, identifying and executing growth initiatives.
What you will be doing
- Measure and increase conversion rate of acquisition funnels, across all channels (digital outbound, digital inbound, multi-channel)
- Manage the digital agency team to achieve targets of acquisition and cost per acquisition
- Support UX / UI in analyzing A/B test results
- Support marketing and product with insights on customer behaviour in acquisition funnels (e.g. which topics works best in inbound, which ads for which personas, etc.)
- Ensure best in class tagging and anlytics technologies are implemented
How we will measure your impact
- Conversion rate across channels /products
- # leads
- # applications approved
- Cost per application approved
- Seo traffic growth
Which experience and attitude we expect from you
- Bachelor Degree: Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related (or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years of consultancy / digital agency / start up.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Excel, SQL.
- Results orientated, with the ability to overcome obstacles
- Comfortable reporting to all levels of the business, working in a highly energetic environment
- Strong Entrepreneurial approach, "get things done" attitude
- Health cover
- XL Welfare package
- Flexible office hours
- Opportunity to grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech company
- Central location
- Work in a friendly and creative environment
- Regular team gatherings and social events