My client is looking for a CTO to fulfill their mission as a digital pioneer, with the full fintech outlook and substance.
The responsibilities of this role are:
- Build, develop, and execute the right technology platform and roadmap for the Company to meet its business strategies.
- Lead the IT function to evolve as a real technology engine that drives innovation and solutions to support the business agenda that can meet the shareholders' and customers' expectations.
- Manage both new-world and legacy systems (development and production), with a full remit in IT infrastructure, IT security, IT procurement, IT governance, etc.
- Collaborate with other business functions to ensure an IT ecosystem that can support all parts of the Company.
- Build team capability with the right talents and the right mindset to support a strong delivery pipeline for the entire business.
- Develop a best of class vendor model that can support the business with agility and cost advantage.
- Ensure the IT deliverables are well managed with clear business cases, market understanding, and fit-for-purpose risk framework.
- Build technology tools and solutions that are creative and customer centric.
- Drive efficiency through best practice processes, solutions, and technologies.
- Manage human and financial resources with strong governance and long term vision.
- Articulate the IT strategy and solutions to shareholders and senior management with confidence and influence.
The right candidate would usually have:
- Have a broad understanding of the global fintech trends and the latest technology development to identify the right IT strategy to support our digital journey
- More than 10 years of IT leadership experience in managing solid and fast IT solution delivery for the business
- Led successful digital initiatives in a fintech/insurtech environment
- Exceptional understanding of the digital market and the ecosystem locally and regionally
- Solid experience and depth working with the CEO, the Board, and others in the leadership team.
- Strong capability in articulating strategies and presenting ideas
- Good organization, oriented planning, dynamic thinking, business-case development, openness to ideas, innovation spirit, customer sensitivity, and solid commerciality.
- Deep knowledge of the HK market
- English and Chinese is a must