I am currently partnered with a Manchester based Challenger bank looking to grow their finance function, following continued success and an impressive funding round.
This client posseses one of the strongest senior management teams in the FinTech market with demonstrable experience of building UK banks.
They currently require a financial controller to support the growing function and increased regulatory attention.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA/ACCA qualification
- Demonstrable banking experience
- Financial Controls, Financial Reporting, Regulatory Reporting & Tax Experience
About this role:
- Financial Controller, reporting directly into the CFO (& Founder)
- Acting as lead on financial controls & Reporting, potential contribution towards Tax cycles
- Managing audit process
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards
- Support the production of finance & control manual
- Ad-hoc finance project support (potentially including support with future investment/funding rounds)
- Management of key stakeholders: Internal & external (regulatory & investment)