Oliver James Associates are currently representing a growing insurance company in their search for an Accountant that will report to the CFO. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing insurance company. The successful candidate will play a key role in the finance team and will also have input in developing the financial functions going forward.
Tasks & Responsibility's:
- Work closely with senior accountants on the financial closing processes
- Generate reports for the CFO and other senior management & shareholders
- Assist with the yearly FINMA reporting, tax returns and other regulatory reports
- Ensure full compliance with group & regulatory standards
- 2 years of experience working in the financial Industry
- Qualified Accountant
- Advanced IT Skills: MS Office
- Ability to analyse and explain financial balances and variations
- Knowledge accounting systems
This role is offering a fantastic package and career progression. For further details, reach out to Gareth Davies or send across your CV to be considered.