Oliver James have partnered up with the UK's fastest growing Actuarial Practice who are seeking to recruit an ambitious and driven Part-Qualified Actuary to work in a broad, mixed position with exposure to all areas of their Financial Services Actuarial Consulting team.
From the outset, you will be supporting the Partners and Directors across a variety of assignments. There are opportunities to get involved in a diverse range of projects including, Risk and Capital Management, Solvency II, Investment Strategy and ALM, Reinsurance & Risk Transfer, and Pricing & Product Development.
This opportunity will give you access to broaden out your skills and experience across all areas whilst maintaining your focus to complete your actuarial qualification. All with outstanding support from the team to ensure you have the tools needed to succeed. Once FIA recognised, you will have to choice to specialise in whichever field you are most passionate about to become a leading industry expert.
- Providing high quality support to our insurance and reinsurance clients both in the UK and globally, either on a consulting basis or via secondment.
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with nominated clients, building a strong network of contacts in the life insurance industry
- Identifying and developing further consultancy opportunities with new and existing clients
- Collaborating across the business to deliver on cross-practice projects
- Helping to promote our insurance offerings to a wider audience, which can include conference speaking and writing articles
To be considered, you will be a part-qualified Actuary with 1-5 years experience coming from either an Insurance, Reinsurance or Consulting background.