An amazing Group Marketing/ Distribution specialist role has just become available with a Tier 1 Insurance client. This is the best chance for those who got solid mobile app product experience and marketing/ distribution strategy track record to step up and influence group level customer engagement strategy and operations using his/ her own innovation and front-end experience!
- A strong innovation champion role that ensures the delivery of motivational wellness product leadership to Heads of product in local business units, through high levels of engagement, consultation and by providing clarity of Group's strategic direction on product as a core customer engagement strategy through direct influence and close monitoring of the product operations. This includes establishing leading KPIs and outcome-based KPIs for programme performance and good customer experience, as measured through engagement.
- Curate and own Product Quality Engagement thought leadership and strategy across the group, identifying opportunities to build on existing engagement models and create deeper connection with a wider view of customer behavior, including: repurchase, loyalty, affinity, utility and brand promotion. Ensure regular monitoring of available engagement data to drive insights and business decisions.
- Drive BU to implement Customer Comms at the right time and right frequency
- Drive BU to implement new improved Device Journeys
- Work closely with BU and Group Technology Digital and Analytics to continue to improve app performance and analytics, as required to understand better the drivers and blockers affecting Quality Engagement
- Continue to drive Customer Journey Improvement (UX/UI) using the annual refresh methodology as an opportunity to drive major initiatives
The successful candidates
- Experience - 10 years of exceptional track record in marketing/distribution management preferably within the insurance industry.
- Has provided critical input into the formulation of country-level strategies with +3 years horizon. Executed strategies that brought significant business results to countries within the designated time frame
- Working understanding of Behavioral Economics - Understanding of on-page analytics and human-centered design
- Strong customer marketing experience - Strong business awareness and results orientation
- Highly developed activity management disciplines
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills - Broad understanding of front, middle and back office operations
If you know you are the perfect candidate, what are you waiting for? Please contact me with CV attached by +852 2245 3316 or Dorothy.email@example.com to have a confidential discussion. We got more than multiple openings so bring your friends in too!
*Please note that we will only respond to relevant applicants for now, but do not worry if you do not hear from us! We will definitely keep you in mind and reach out to you when there's a relevant role.*