A leading national company are now looking for an Employment Lawyer to join their growing legal team.
This role is suitable for someone who is currently in-house or looking to make the move from private practice.
The role will be for 6-12 months, inside or outside IR35 depending on preference.
The main duties for the Employment Lawyer will include;
- Supporting and offering advice to HR in regards to employment law
- supporting HR with advice on disciplinary and grievance investigations and procedures
- proactively updating the HR department on employment law developments
The successful Employment Lawyer will have;
- UK Qualified Lawyer
- 6 plus years of Employment Law
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent day rate- inside or outside IR35 depending on preference
- Growth and development
- Remote working