Digital Product Manager - ( Software / Applications )
A large technology focused professional services organisation based in Manchester are recruiting for a Product manager to join their growing team. The role has come about due to growth of the business and is paying up to £70k plus 20% bonus & benefits
The purpose of the role is to guide the success of the products and lead the cross-functional team that is responsible for developing and continually improving the product. Leading the strategy, roadmap, feature definitions, delivery & in-life optimisation of the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research etc
- Contribute to the overall Product Strategy, aligned to the 5 year strategic plan
- Set a product vision and strategy for products within remit
- Own & maintain the product roadmap & release plans. Manage dependencies, risks and issues
- Prioritise what most achieves strategic goals, initiatives and agreed commercial and customer objectives & KPIs
- Lead the creative process for generating, developing and curating new ideas.
- Ensure customer feedback is seamlessly integrated into the product planning and development progress
- Define the requirements for each feature
- Define the desired user experience working in collaboration with UX team.
- Work closely with engineering on the technical specifications and collaborate with the technical team through development and on implementation.
- Represent the engineering team when talking to other functions like marketing and sales
- Work closely with marketing on conversion optimisation of digital products within remit
- 3 years+ product development experience
- Strategic thinking in the product domain & able to communicate the big picture
- Self-starter with ability to 'hit the ground running' & quickly pick up new things
- Proven ability to deliver in a collaborative way across business and technical domains, including with technical teams on implementation
- Professional services experience is desirable
- Very comfortable in a technical conversation with engineering teams, ideally possessing some technical skills
- Strong awareness of the power of data, including experience in utilisation of data to enhance business outcomes