International insurance firm require a compliance advisory & licensing specialist to act as business partner and deliver top class advice regarding licensing for potential disputes (licensing, policy, wordings).
You will be working closely with senior stakeholders to deliver advisory in a changing compliance landscape. Particular focus will be paid to changes following Brexit.
- Compliance Advisory
- Compliance Business Partnering
- Adherence to group policy and regulatory requirements
- Analysis of regulatory requirements
You MUST Have:
- Experience of licensing/licenses
- Insurance experience
- Previous Compliance Advisory/Compliance Business Partner role
Further Information available on application.
Please Note: Due to high application volume, individual responses can not be guaranteed