Campaign Manager - Liverpool
OJ have partnered with a leading organisation to find a Campaign Manager. This is a fast paced growing business located in Liverpool and has been performing very well during Covid. The business is looking for experienced candidates and this is a key role in the marketing team.
To translate commercial plans provided into actionable campaign activity, across both our owned platforms and external partnerships. Ownership of campaign activity for this vertical includes accountability for all KPIs delivered, working to maximise revenue, profit and customer volumes.
- Drive the creation, planning and coordination of year-round campaign activity, using evidenced insight and numerical rigour as part of the rationale for campaign design
- Understand and integrate product, retail partner and customer requirements, ensuring a well thought out campaign is designed from the onset.
- Define and identify the behavioural signals that sit around all aspects of gifting within the calendar year, from Jan to Dec, building into a campaign. Work hand in hand with the Insight function, in order to create both planned and reactive campaigns, using market and audience insight to drive and capture demand.
- Define core KPIs for each campaign activity within a clearly structured brief, shared with the Marketing function. Upon receipt of a set of recommendations back from the various team functions, assess the merit of campaign recommendations in hitting the overall goal. Tweak/replan as necessary.
- Work closely with the Retail Partner team to identify bespoke offers and brand positioning requirements from our selection of over 150 much-loved retailers. Partner with the insight team to define which of these are most appropriate for the target audience at any given time.
- Work with the Product and channel teams, external agencies and suppliers to ensure the best customer journey is created as part of the campaign solution.
- Work collaboratively with the other Marketing Managers within the organisation, that sit within the Planning functions. Collectively validate whether campaigns can and should be built across more than one vertical as an integrated seasonal/bespoke push, leading to KPI improvements across multiple verticals.
- Strong work experience within Marketing, with evidenced success in delivering campaigns across both offline and digital.
- Numerically literate, used to planning campaigns to specified KPIs using a mixture of marketing and finance logic to develop forecasting outcomes.
- A deep working knowledge of the role of digital marketing strategies and how best to leverage them to deliver results.
- Specific knowledge of PPC bid strategy, SEO technical optimisation tactics, Content marketing, email marketing, social strategy design and programmatic will be required.
- An appreciation of planning and optimisation metrics such as reach and frequency, in order that a plan can be critiqued.
- Google Analytics
- Experience of managing distribution via 3rd parties, e.g. merchandising via affiliates or partnerships