We are looking for an experienced BI Developer to join a reputable tech-led business just south of Wakefield. This company is current going through a period of growth as well as transformation programme towards the cloud.
This role forms a part of the new capability with the business, to improve data management systems & processes which transforms raw data into business intelligence & management. In turn supporting the business's client services & internal business process's
You would be responsible for the build, maintenance and improvement of their data warehouse, whilst developing the ETL & reporting routines. This role will play a key part in forming the future data & analytic's road map.
Skills & experience
- Previous experience as a BI Developer
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft BI Stack; SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS etc
- Good experience around reporting systems; Power BI, Tableau, Clickview, Jet Reports etc
- Proven experience of ETL Management platforms
- Experience managing, developing, building data warehouses.
Previous experience of Azure is desirable but not essential, this role will give you exposure to an Azure environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a vital role in a how a business moves forward, and to have a key / influential voice in their future data & analytics roadmap.
Paying up to £50k this role is currently remote looking to move to 3 days office, 2 days home working in the 'new normal'
Please click apply or email email@example.com for more details!