Agile Project Manager- West Yorkshire
Exciting opportunity for an Agile Project Manager to join a fast paced growing business. The business can consider experienced candidates as well someone who's developing their career in this role. The role will be responsible for the leadership of Technology and Service Product change through Agile methods.
- Working closely with clients, business and technology resources to understand change requirements
- Working with Product Owners to oversee the successful delivery of product changes
- Leading product change delivery issues and trouble shooting
- Working the Implementation Manager in respect of release of the product changes
- Acquiring a detailed understand of the client business and technology context
- Highly Proficient Agile Project Manager. Have a detailed understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Significant track record building high performing and motivated teams
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven experience of balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
- Candidates will need to resilient, pragmatic and able to focus and facilitate technology teams on the delivery of valuable product
- Have a wide breadth of understanding of technology platforms and systems and be able to make a strong contribution to discussions regarding technical problems and issues.
- Communication skill. Able to communicate to and between technical and non-technical stakeholders as well as enable discussions within a multidisciplinary team. Able to manage different perspectives and priorities through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Client Management. Be able to build strong trusting relationships with clients, showing empathy for client challenges
- Commercially Aware. Understand how to control scope creep and manage cost creep in product change delivery
- Problem resolution. Understands how to identify technical root causes of problems and work with engineers to find resolution