Oliver James are working alongside a leading Life Insurer in the Dublin area to assist them in recruiting an Actuarial Risk Analyst to join their team in Dublin.
You will be joining a close-knit team with strong opportunity for progression as the company grows.
- Working on Internal Model and assisting with ORSA processes.
- Regulatory reporting for insurance and pension fund (Solvency II)
- Monitoring company performance and completing risk assurance reviews
- Responsible for operational and credit risk modelling, analysis and reporting
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Economics etc
- Part qualified with 2-3 years' experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a quantitative role
- Exposure to Internal Model would be an advantage
- Good understanding of analytics languages (e.g. SAS, Matlab, Python etc)
- Working knowledge of SQL
If interested in hearing more, click the link and apply!